Friday, May 27, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

The month of May is coming to an end and it has been a month of rain. So I thought I would post my Rain playlist. Here's hoping June is sunnier in which I will be playing Sheryl Crow's "I Wanna Soak Up The Sun" to celebrate.

RAIN Playlist:
Rain Delays - Crash Parallel
Here Comes the Rain Again - Annie Lennox
It's Raining Again - Supertramp
Purple Rain - Prince
Every Time It Rains - Ace of Base
Fire & Rain - John Denver
Red Rain - Peter Gabriel
November Rain - Guns and Roses
Singing in the Rain - Gene Kelly
It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
Umbrella - Rhianna
Rainy Days and Mondays - The Carpenters
Rain - Madonna
Blame It On The Rain - Milli Vanilli
It's Raining It's Pouring - Old English Nursery Ryhme

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Also:

    The Rain Song - Led Zepplin
    Rain - The Beatles
    Have You Ever Seen The Rain - CCR
    Rain - The Cult
    No Rain - Blind Melon

    ReplyDelete