Friday, November 19, 2010

"That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit."
~Amos Bronson Alcott


one of my favorite mugs & a good book
Reading was never really encouraged when I was growing up. I stuck to Archie comics and when I got older I moved onto Cosmo and People magazine. A few years ago I made a New Year's resolution to read a book a month. Since then I've been hooked. I love escaping into someone else's world. Sometimes I wish the story would never end, other times I can't wait for it to be over.

A friend of mine has Shelfari on her blog and I thought what a great way to share the books one has read so I have added the feature. Good, Bad or just plain weird I willl eventualy get my titles all added. Currently I am reading The Birth House by Ami McKay. Canadian Literature is great. I am not very good at writing reviews, either I like it or I don't. So far I am really enjoying this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment