Sunday, February 14, 2010

to blog or not

My writings seem to be all over the place.  One minute I am journaling my crafts and hobbies, or day to day events, the next I am writing a rant or a piece of fiction. I am wondering if I shoud have more consistency.  Should my blog be just for journaling my hobbies, or chronicling my life. I don't think I can dedicate this space to one thing as that is not me.  There is so much more to me than owning a business (or two) or being a mom, or making dolls, or kayaking the lake in the summer, or writing a preteen fiction with my friend, or making a quilt, or being an armchair athlete during the olympics.
No, I like this space because I can write what fancies me at the moment and if you are reading this than you are getting just a glimpse of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment