Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

It's the beginning of a new year. 2010. I can't believe it. 2009 was such a ride. I wonder what 2010 will be like. I have successfully seen the first year anniversary of my shop. My business partner and I have survived our first year and are excited about the next. My hubby's business has grown yet again and I am so thankful. Now if we can just hang on to this new secretary that is about to start.
I managed to keep 36 lbs off and have another 30 to go. It has been tough, as I have never fully sacrificed my love of food and wine. So I have decided to follow the guidelines set out by my dietian but treat myself too and when I do, I better make sure I have burned enough calories to compensate. Sadly, my treadmill broke on Christmas Day. Hopefully, Grant will have it fixed soon. In the meantime, I have taken up Wii Active Personal Trainer and am waiting for my new Wii Fit and balance board to arrive in the mail.
Resolutions: Not really sure I have any. I guess I would say my 2010 resolution would be to stay better connected with my friends. I haven't made any time for them at all. Of course, Grant and Georgia will always come first. But I think I could make a little more effort in keeping my friends. I am already planning a evening of wine and food with my girlfriends for a few weeks from now and plan to try and do it once a month. It's a start.
I am not going to dwell on 2009, it seemed to fly by at rapid speed fueled by a lot of stress. So I am hoping to have a year filled with laughter, love, peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment